Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tranquil Delight

Tranquil Delight

Dim lights, ambient music, the sound of waves crashing onto the beach. Tranquil delight.
It is a good environment for self-thoughts and projection of good thoughts, asking the universe to provide the abundance we desire.
The law of attraction does not discriminate good nor bad thoughts. So just project all the good ones and get ready to take action and receive the fruit.
Eyes closed, deep breaths, inner peace, tranquil delight.

I am in a plight that is hard to resolve, and survival is on the line. So thinking about abundance seems like a difficult task, given that basic necessities cannot even be met.  I pray for the appearance of a saviour or event, but time is not on my side.
With each passing day, the landscape looks dimmer and dimmer, and dwindling survival rate.

You can see how tranquil delight is replaced with fear and desperation so quickly in my thoughts.  My emotion is like a roller coaster, moving suddenly in opposite directions. Such state of emotions can hardly attract positive energies.
So I decided to write them out as a journal, as a way to calm myself and reflect on what I'm doing so I can correct the wrong things or thoughts.

The continuity of these text may be erratic due to the way my thoughts are moving. But bare with me, as I tell you the story of a simple man who just want to live a simple life.

NingPeh shall reveal all.................................


No comments:

Post a Comment