Wednesday, July 6, 2016

LeeTahSar is Back

LEETAHSAR IS BACK


Yes... you heard me ! The infamous LeeTahsar is making a comeback.Featuring me (Wo Ai Ni) as side-kick ! wooo hooo.....

My research shows that any decent blog article must have at least 500 words, so I hope this welcome message will serve as a good kick-off.  We name this blog "Ning Peh Tell You". For those folks who are not local to Singapore, "ning peh" means "I'm your father" spoken in a local dialect that has a form of proudness or sarcasm.  For example, "Ning Peh tell you, this bread is delicious".  Means, I'm of authority to say that this bread is delicious.

LeeTahSar is a friend of mine, and apparently,  he has stir up quite alot of "shit" in his upheaval blog.
I think it is time for a more organized version of his blog. And it shall serve as more a humour blog than anything serious.

A laugh a day keeps the doctor away..... Come and follow us on a journey of laughter and wackiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment